Striving to Serve the Ultimate Dining Experience!
Meet Our Chef
Executive Chef Alan Pirhofer
Chef Pirhofer has always had a passion for creating great food and commanding great culinary teams. He first ignited his enthusiasm for cooking by traveling and working in Alsace and Paris regions of France. Thereafter he apprenticed under Chef Francis Leroux at Café Du Midi in Chicago.
Dine in the Arrowhead Restaurant and Bar which feature unique American cuisine and a premium selection of wine and spirits.
The restaurant consists of two main dining areas in addition to the area’s finest patio accommodations. The bar area is golfer-friendly and features 15 HD screens. Private dining areas are also available. Please contact our restaurant team at 630-653-5800 for more information and reservations.
Menus & Events
- Main menus are updated seasonally to offer guests only the finest, seasonal ingredients in its cuisine
- Award-winning craft beer selection: 17 taps, 35 bottled
- Extensive wine list
- Special events/menus offered for Mardi Gras, Mother’s Day, Father’s Day, Easter, Oktoberfest, Thanksgiving, and more!
- Live entertainment on the first Friday of each month
- Open 363 days a year for lunch & dinner
- Weekly specials include Fish Fry, Prime Rib, Buttermilk Fried Chicken
- Patio overlooking golf course
- 15 HD TVs in bar featuring NFL Sunday Ticket
- Casual dining atmosphere