Arrowhead Golf Club will keep 18-holes open through New Year’s weekend, weather permitting. We know that golf remains a great way to stay active while socially distancing and we look forward to providing the opportunity for a little longer.
You will notice a few changes when you come out to play:
- There will be no tee markers. Play from anywhere you like on the tee box.
- There will be no bunker rakes. Smooth a spot and hit your shot from there. Better yet, put the ball on the grass and skip the bunker experience altogether.
- We will be covering three greens at some point to protect them for winter and allow us to open as early as possible in the spring. Temporary greens will be placed well in front of those greens at that time.
- Riding carts will need to stay on paths at all times.
Resident I.D. must be provided during payment in order to receive resident rate.*
- $18.50 Nonresident
9-Holes w/ Cart
- $27 Nonresident
- $37 Nonresident
18-Holes w/ Cart
- $54 Nonresident
*Wheaton Park District Resident I.D. Card Required for discount. I.D. Cards are only available at the Community Center and do not expire. For more information, please contact the Community Center at 630.690.4880.
- $3.00 Pull Cart
- $10.50 Riding Cart (per person)
- $8.50 Senior Cart (per person)
- $6.00 Pull Cart
- $21.00 Riding Cart (per person)
- $17.00 Senior Cart (per person)
† Resident & Nonresident Senior Cart rates are valid Monday-Friday and after 1P weekends and holidays.