Make a Reservation
Kitchen Hours | Sunday-Thursday: 11A-9P | Friday-Saturday: 11A-9:30P
Enter the date you wish to make a reservation as well as the number of guests and the preferred time to view availability.
*Weekend breakfast is offered seasonally and will return in Spring 2020.
Ate in the bar area; cozy on a cloudy and cold day! Meeting a high school friend just to catch up! Quiet that noon hour; good service; good food and nice to carry on conversations without interruption! Wait staff perfect- did not hover! Very helpful with questions asked! Will return!
Our favorite go-to. Always great food and service. Extensive rotating beer list. We requested a table, not a high-top, but were seated in the bar. Normally, we prefer the dining room, but the booth in the bar was better than I feared. Not too noisy. We also love the patio when the weather’s nice.
Many daily dinner specials with a wide array of sandwiches and entrees; the sports bar/grill area is very inviting; great place to watch a sports event! Typically offers entertainment a couple nights a week; golf lessons available year round in the lower level; full banquet and private party areas; give it an A++!
Although we don’t frequently go to arrowhead during the winter months we will occasionally stop in for a beer. during our most recent trip we had a new server, her name was Helen. She was so good with our kids, and was very knowledgeable on the menu. We will definitely be back soon!
- Main menus are updated seasonally to offer guests only the finest, seasonal ingredients in its cuisine
- Award-winning craft beer selection: 17 taps, 35 bottled
- Extensive wine list
- Special menus and/or events for Mardi Gras, Mother’s Day, Father’s Day, Easter, Oktoberfest, Thanksgiving, and more!
Upcoming Events & Promotions
- Open 363 days a year for lunch & dinner
- Weekly specials include Fish Fry, Prime Rib, Buttermilk Fried Chicken
- Patio overlooking golf course
- 15 HD TVs in bar featuring NFL Sunday Ticket
- Casual dining atmosphere