Five easy steps…
1. Plan Your Event
Choose any Monday, Tuesday or Thursday* for your fundraising event.
2. Submit Your Application
Visit Arrowhead and request an application from the Food & Beverage Director or Restaurant Manager. Complete the application a minimum of 45 days prior to the preferred fundraiser date.
3. Spread the Word
Once approved**, we’ll provide you with information that you can utilize to create your own custom flyer or email.
Tips for a Successful Event
• Send the flyer home with your members
• Post about the event on community message boards
• Promote the event on social media
• Send an e-mail out to your organization
4. Host Your Event
On your event date, any person that presents your flyer to the server will have 15% of their food purchases donated back to your organization.
5. Collect Your Donations
A check for the total donation amount will be mailed to your organization a minimum of three weeks after your event.
* Food only. Dine-in only.
** A date must be secured, vendor account created, and finalized flyer received from Arrowhead before a fundraising event is approved.
Contact us for more information.
- Main menus are updated seasonally to offer guests only the finest, seasonal ingredients in its cuisine
- Award-winning craft beer selection: 17 taps, 35 bottled
- Extensive wine list
- Special menus and/or events for Mardi Gras, Mother’s Day, Father’s Day, Easter, Oktoberfest, Thanksgiving, and more!
Upcoming Events & Promotions
- Open 363 days a year for lunch & dinner
- Weekly specials include Fish Fry, Prime Rib, Buttermilk Fried Chicken
- Patio overlooking golf course
- 15 HD TVs in bar featuring NFL Sunday Ticket
- Casual dining atmosphere