Who’s Who! Venue and Wedding Coordinators
Help with preparing a wedding celebration is available from several wedding professionals, including venue and wedding coordinators. Finding the right service providers for your specific needs is key.
Here is a look at the typical service menu provided by venue coordinators and wedding coordinators:
If you are torn between booking a venue coordinator and a wedding coordinator, ask yourself these questions:
- Do you want someone to load your car up with decorations at the end of the night?
- Do you want someone coordinating with the photographer, or helping gather the family for photos?
- Are you making your own centerpieces, and need someone designated to set them out for you?
- Do you need a timeline made from the second you wake up, to the second the wedding has ended?
- If you are taking off-site pictures or having an off-site ceremony, will you need someone to transport decorations or flowers to the venue?
- Do you need a detailed and organized spreadsheet, floor plan, or seating chart for your wedding?
- Do you need someone to attend your vendor and venue meetings with you?
- Do you need help styling, and selecting colors, decorations, centerpieces or save the dates?
- Do you need help managing a budget?
If your answers are YES, the wedding coordinator would do all of these with and for you.